The Companion Study Guide is currently under revision and is not available at this time.
THE MANY WATERS
A Companion Study Guide
- The King James Version Bible
- The Sacred Book of the Jews, H. Gersh (1966)
- The Dead Sea Scrolls in English, G. Vermes (1962)
- The Complete Edition of the 6th and 7th Books of Moses, Translated from the Ancient Hebrew
- Gods and Spacemen in the Ancient East, W.R. Drake (1968)
- Pistis Sophia, G.R.S. Mead (1974)
- The Book of the Dead, E.A.W. Budge (1960)
- The Other Bible, W. Barnstone (1984)
- The Living Talmud, J. Goldin (1957)
- The Horizon Book of Lost Worlds, L. Cottrell (1962)
- The Book of Jasher, Rosicrucian Order, AMORC
- The Compleat Astrologer, J. Parker & Parker (1971)
Bible symbols and syntax:
Page 40 – The first time that a word has a double meaning is mentioned in the Bible it is capitalized. Thereafter, it becomes lowercase. For example, the first mention of Day and Night is capitalized, but thereafter they are not, and the same is true for Cherubim, Heaven, Earth, and Sea.
Earth (uppercase E) – the habitable areas of the many waters, and the cosmic home of humankind.
Sea (uppercase S) – the oceans of the planets from which all life originated, and the dark, enveloping space around the fountains of waters and the isles of the sea.
Throughout the Scriptures, in both the Old and the New Testaments, there is a distinction between the Son of God and the sons of God. Please take note of this, as it is very, very important in order to interpret the Bible correctly.
All humans on this planet, and throughout the universe, are the sons of God because we were created in the “image” of God.
In Genesis 6:2 when the “sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair…” people have assumed that angels came down from heaven and married human women. Angels do not mix with humans. They do not have physical bodies, and were created only to serve God and be messengers for the LORDS of God.